The KinderAcro Studio Curriculum
Your Plug and Play system for KinderAcro at your studio.
ADTA KinderAcro: A “Made-For-You” Studio System For Preschoolers Ages 18 months – 6 years old
Your preschool program is the backbone of your studio: It’s where you get the largest influx of new students (who, if they love your program, will stay at your studio for years and years)!
This is why it’s important that you OFFER SOMETHING DIFFERENT that makes your preschool classes stand out from the studio down the street. ADTA's KinderAcro Program is the perfect way to keep your preschool students (and their teachers!) engaged and excited.
This program is fully online, with teacher training and student curriculum for three separate divisions:
- The Toddler Division: ages 18 months – 3 years old (assisted)
- The Preschooler Division: ages 3-5 years old (un-assisted)
- The Pre-Junior Division: ages 5-6 years old (un-assisted)
All your faculty members can utilize the program to maintain consistency from class to class: everyone will be on the same page with your Kinder acrobats! No more relying on a specific teacher’s methodology – with this program, all the work is done for you, so you can be confident that your studio’s youngest acrobats will ALWAYS develop their technique and body-awareness PROPERLY.
Take a look at what we’ve included for you:
- Video Tutorials that explain how to teach and spot all items in the curriculum.
- 26 detailed lesson plans (8 for Toddlers, 8 for Preschoolers, and 10 for Pre-Juniors) that teachers can print off and use directly in the studio.
- Comprehensive KinderAcro Instructor’s Manual.
- 32 cute, full color illustrations to print off and use in the studio to clearly define your Toddler and Preschooler circuits.
- Downloadable Student Certificates for your KinderAcro graduates (make students feel proud and help parents understand that their children are working through a set and proven system).
- Made-for-you downloadable marketing materials to help promote your KinderAcro Program.
Melissa Klassen is an Acrobatic Dance specialist and Mentor. As Founder of the Acro Dance Teachers Association, and creator of the original Acrobatique AcroDance Syllabus, Melissa uses this platform to spread her message to Instructors of the importance of positive role modelling and mentorship for our youth. Melissa is a mentor, and Acro is her method.
For over 20 years, Melissa has built her career as an expert in AcroDance, safe spotting practices, injury prevention, gymnastics, adjudication, and positive mentorship. Melissa takes her role in molding and developing children very seriously, and it is the backbone to all of her work.
Melissa has extensive experience helping Studio Owners and Instructors put in place Acro Systems at their studios that are safe, appropriate and fun! Several of her own students have gone on to fulfil exciting professional careers, but what she is most proud of, is the impact she has been able to make on her students’ lives; as well-balanced and contributing members of society. Melissa is proud of her students’ accomplishments and of the positive impacts they are making in the world.